- Sep 17 New: Video: Sony X900F LED TV Picture Settings
- Sep 10 New: Samsung The Frame 2018 Review
- Sep 06 New: Video: Samsung Q8FN (Q8/Q8F) 2018 TV Review
- Sep 04 Update: The 7 Best 55 inch 4k TVs - September 2018 Reviews
- Aug 31 New: Samsung NU6900 Review
- Aug 30 New: Video: Live Q&A OLED Burn-In at 4:00PM EDT
- Aug 09 New: Latest Discussions Pages
- Aug 06 New: Q&A Overhaul
- Oct 12 New: #11 - PC Monitors
- Oct 05 New: #10 - Updated Side-by-Side Tool
- Sep 28 New: #9 - New Microphone Test for Headphones
A better approach to product reviews
We Buy Our Own Products
Unlike most websites, we do not get our review units directly from the manufacturers. Instead, we buy everything ourselves, like a normal customer. It means our units aren't cherry-picked by the manufacturers, but actually represent what you would buy.
We put all the products we review under the same test bench, so they are easily comparable. Even our pictures are taken in a systematic way. We spend a lot of time comparing the products side-by-side to validate our results. Our test methodology is also on our website so you can confirm the results yourself.
Continuous, Perceptual Testing
We keep the products that we review until they are discontinued, so we can go back and compare them to ensure our reviews are still accurate. All our ratings are automatically calculated based on our test measurements, which are designed to match what really matters to a customer.